After almost 3 weeks after Höljes, the 4th race fr the Swedish championship rallycross was held at the Strägnäs Motorstadion.
Eklund drove in the qualification heat a 5th, a 3rd and a 7th time. The last qualification he had a puncture. The times equals a 4th in the A-final.
In the A-final, Norwegian Sverre Isachsen started the A final from pole ahead of Michael Jernberg who set fastest time in the second heat. Andréas Eriksson and Per Eklund qualified third and fourth
Hedström then made a remarkable start and grabbed the lead of the A final away from Isachsen with Eklund initially running third. Eriksson passed Eklund to gain a podium finish, Eklund holding on to fourth place ahead of Croon and Jernberg, the latter retaining the championship lead ahead of Eriksson.
- Peter Hedström, Ford Fiesta ST, 30
- Sverre Isachsen, Ford Focus ST, 27+3
- Andréas Eriksson, Ford Fiesta ST, 25+1
- Per Eklund, SAAB 9-3 SportSedan, 23
- Tony Croon, Ford Focus, 22
- Michael Jernberg, Škoda Fabia, 21+2
- Stig-Olov Walfridsson, Renault Clio, 20
- Stefan Jansson, Hyundai Accent, 19
- Silvo Viitanen, Ford Focus, 18
- Guttorm Lindefjell, Škoda Fabia, 17
- Frode Holte, Volvo S40, 10