Today, the new season of the European rallycross started, and not so bad!
Eklund managed this week with a lot of work to finalize the new Saab 9-3 Aero Sport Sedan. Just in time he arrived in Portugal for the first race.
In the first heat, Eklund drove to a 12th time, the second heat to a 11th time overall. In the third head, Eklund drove to a good 7th time. This means together a 5th place in the B-final.
Eklund managed to win the B-final! In the A-final he couldn't make any progression, so a 6th place overall!
- Ludvig Hunsbedt (N), Volvo S40
- Kenneth Hansen (S), Citroën C4
- Ole Kristian Nøttveit (N), Ford Focus ST
- Sverre Isachsen (N), Ford Focus ST
- Michael Jernberg (S), Škoda Fabia
- Per Eklund (S), SAAB 9-3 ASS
Next race in Cohiniac, France next weekend!